Sunday 9 December 2012

My first LOTD! <3

Heyo peoples! :D
Today I am posting my first LOTD. This is what I wore to college. I find it fun and stylish as well and love experimenting with colours, especially bright ones :). Sorry for looking really tired in the pictures.. This is what happens when you have a lack of sleep for an entire week :D
Ok less talking more seeing :D




This is the entire outfit (excluding the shoes). I wore a yellow patiyala, a white kurti and a yellow and pink bandhini dupatta :)









A random selection of bangles with a ring I recently purchased




My baby Krishna bag.. Love this so much! <3




The earrings I wore.. Love its design and colour! :)

Hope you like it :)
Happy weekend friends! :)


6 comments:

  1. looking pretty Neha :) i love patiala salwars :) theyre so comfy n still stylish :)
    loved ur earrings... im a sucker for silver jewllry... where did u get them frm ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Poorva! <3
      I love them too! I got them at an exhibition a long time back :)

      Delete
  2. hey Neha.. :)
    nice outfit :) looking pretty... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby Krishna bag is so cute! I had a similar mirrored bandhni dupatta in yellow and orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yellow makes such fun colour combinations na? :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my post =)
Please do leave your valuable feedback and comments and don't forget to check back for a reply! =)