Wednesday 1 May 2013

My April Vellvette Box ♥

Hello everyone! :)
I got my Vellvette box well on time this month and I'm really impressed with their delivery speed this time around. Got it almost a week before my birthday (3 more birthday gifts yay). After last month's disappointment I wasn't expecting much but I'm quite impressed!

 The April theme is Spring, hence the flowery ribbon. Cute!

Max Factor Face Finity foundation. So so disappointed with this! Firstly, sachets. Gahhh damn you sachets! :x. Second, this isn't my shade at all.. not even close! Extremely light for me! I don't want to throw it out just like that though.. any ideas how to bring it to my skin tone?

Motives Mardi Gras Palette. Everyone got this product in their boxes. I was a bit taken aback by the brights in this palette but after using it, I must say I love them!

Nature's Co Spearmint Body Wash. I've always wanted to buy their products but was in two minds so I'm glad I got this one in my box. It's a strong spearmint scent which is VERY refeshing for the summer! Plus, it's super lathery.. I love it!

Except for the foundation, I love the other two products! I guess that's the thing with surprises- you could love it, hate it or have an in between stance. What did you get in your box? Did you love it?

16 comments:

  1. maybe u could use it as a TM, like mix a little with ur moisturizer, maybe!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually a nice idea Poorva, I'll try that thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh i too hate foundations in sachets! Waiting for the body wash review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hate sachets! >.<
      I'll review it soon :)

      Delete
  3. the palette is really something.. just got their may newsletter about mother's day special.. thinking of buying one for my mom..

    www.thetimesofmanyphases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got any newsletter yet.. Sounds interesting :). I like the palette colours :)

      Delete
  4. I know Coastal Scets have this foundation correctppr...I use that to correct my foundations but apart from that maybe mixing deeper shades pf foundation could work...not sure though ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly in don't have Coastal Scents :(. I think I'll try mixing different foundation in it too if it doesn't work well as a TM.. Thanks for the idea :)

      Delete
  5. Even I got those sachets and i kind of hate sachets they are not user friendly!
    They have given full sized maxfactor products in most of the boxes and in some of the boxes only these sachets, not fair na.
    Palette is a treat .:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it :). Yeah that's not fair! :(. Sachets are so annoying.. Specially when it's the wrong shade for me! :|

      Delete
  6. Cool Neha :) do share the reviews of the pallet..

    You have a ward waiting for you :)
    http://crazylifeofrajani.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/liebster-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Got the SAME products as you this month aswell as last month. Strange Right?? Btw which shade you got? I Got the darkest shade and it is a tad bit lighter then my skin but no very much so mine is close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I guess we share similar qualities then :)
      I got the lightest shade! :(

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my post =)
Please do leave your valuable feedback and comments and don't forget to check back for a reply! =)