Saturday 4 May 2013

Haul Time!

Hello everyone! :). This is a quick and short post  as I still have a lot of packing to do.. will be on holiday from tomorrow till next Monday so won't be posting till then. So I decided to quickly show you things I've purchased recently (reviews coming once I'm back). I even got a lot of stuff as gifts for my birthday but I haven't included them in pictures. Will review them all soon.. Till then, enjoy!

Things in picture (in no particular order):
A pink striped travel pouch
Brihans Aloe Vera Gel (I love it!)
Avon Tea Tree face mask
4 Elle 18 lipsticks
Attar (Yes, I managed to get something from my May List already! :D)
Lakme Sun Protector (Completely disliked this one on my oily skin)
Oriflame Dream Cream Hand Cream
4 Essential Oils from Nandita
Forest Essentials Body Lotion in Bitter Orange and Cinnamon (Can't express how much I love it!)
A wollen key chain (He's cute okay :P)
Forest Essentials Lip Balm in Kokum Butter and Honey
A sling from Fiorelli
An Aztec print bag from People
A cute umbrella :D
Bindis (Yes, I'm obsessed with them now)
2 Earrings from Max and one from Fab India
Fab India Neem Tulsi Toner
Lotus sunscreen Matte Gel (I love this one!)
An elephant chain

Ok so that's it for now.. Will see you next week!
Have a great weekend guys!
XOXO

10 comments:

  1. wooo hooo!!! i love hauls.. enjoy ur holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much awesome stuff:)
    enjoy Neha:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Haul :) Loved the Lippies do swatch post one day please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great haul Neha! I love lakme sunscreen. Suits my oily skin well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! It just doesn't work on me Megha, I look sooo oily! :(

      Delete
  5. awesome haul girl....looking out for the elle 18 lipsticks and avon mask review :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post =)
Please do leave your valuable feedback and comments and don't forget to check back for a reply! =)