Monday 13 May 2013

Ladakh Trip Pictures (Picture Heavy) :)

Ello fraandz :P
I'm back from my vacation to Ladakh *sigh*. Why must holidays end so soon but exams and studies go on forever? :(
Leh is a veryyyy  beautiful place.. For those who enjoy nature, it is a must visit place! We talk about travelling the world to see wonders, but Ladakh is one gem of a place wihthin India which has so much hidden beauty! Love it! Also, this was my first time in a snowy place.. Yes, I played with snow like a little girl coz I'd waited for that moment for years. Don't judge me. Ok here are pictures.. enjoy :)


Stupas and prayer flags

Cute lil ducks and ducklings ♥

Shanti Stupa

View from the top of a mountain

Snowwww! :)

Another monastry where this Buddha statue was surrounded by hills on all sides :)

Pangong Lake.. A scene from 3 Idiots was shot around here :)

Zanskaar Sangam

I didn't shop for much there as my bag was really full already, so picked up a few accessories. Also, we had a connecting flight so we were in Delhi for a couple of hours and I FINALLY went to Sephora!! *does a weird happy dance and runs away in happiness*. Again, didn't pick up too much but I will post the pictures in another post coz I'm really tired now :D

Have you visited Ladakh before?
What have you done this summer? :)

10 comments:

  1. Aw, that's beautiful. I'd love to know what you got from Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been planning either Ladakh, kashmir or NE since long..but have still not gone to any of these three places.. your pictures are beautiful looks like you had a great time!

    www.thetimesofmanyphases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a big travelling list too and it's hard to find the time to go.. I hope you visit them soon, they're lovely places :)
      Thank you :). Yeah I had a great time :)

      Delete
  3. Wow this is really a beautiful place n love ur pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics....wants to see what you got from sephora...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post =)
Please do leave your valuable feedback and comments and don't forget to check back for a reply! =)