Saturday 26 January 2013

My first blog award! :)


Hello everyone! :)
Happy Republic Day! :)
I got my first blog award from Poorva of Beautyfulljourney recently :)
Yippeeeee! I'm so excited! Thank you Poorva ^_^



Okay so here are the rules:
I’ve to answer 10 questions about myself and then pass this award to 10 other deserving bloggers with less than 300 followers.

The questions, along with my answers are:
1. What is your most favorite makeup item?
- I'm currently obsessed with eyeliners and eyepencils.. Totally in love with Faces Long Wear Eyepencil in Purple :)

2. What is your favorite tv show?
- I LOOOOVE watching Dexter, New Girl, Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural :) Sorry I can't pick just one :D

3. One thing you really love and without which you never leave your house? The answer can be anything but not any makeup related thing.
- My phoneeeeeee :D Don't think I can survive without it anymore!

4. What’s the most expensive makeup item you have bought for yourself?
- Hmm.. Since I'm still new to the make up world I haven't spent a great amount on anything before. But I think the most expensive product I've bought is the VOV 98-in-1 eyeshadow palette.

5. Which is the one physical trait of any actress or model do you wish to have?
- There are many but I think Kristen Stewart's long slim legs are something I would love to have.

6. What do you like the most about blogging?
- The fact that I get to interact with people from all across the country and share my opinions with them. It is a great platform to express yourself. Plus, everyone is so sweet and friendly! ^_^

7. Who is the person you are closest to? (you don’t need to name anybody)
- I am very close to my mother, Divya (my best friend) and boyfriend B :)

8. What is your dream profession?
- To be a great counselor in the field of psychology :)

9. How would you define “Sexy” ?
- Sexy is being comfortable with who you are, accepting ones own flaws and working with it to look even more beautiful :)

10. What advice do you think is the most important for upcoming bloggers, that you have learnt from your experience?
- I have learnt that blogging requires a lot of dedication, hard work and sincerity. Sometimes you might feel disheartened when you don't get an immediate response to your efforts and you might start comparing yourself with others but when you give it your best the results will show.


I would like to give this award to:
Lifestyle of a Working Girl
celebratingfeminity
beautyaccessorized
dressnmakeup
embellished001
fashionandbeautyandme
Followindaheart
Get Me Gorgeous
makeuppedia
moispace



Here’s how you can accept the award (the rules):
1. You must answer the 10 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you for the award, that is me.
2. You must pass on the award to 10 other deserving bloggers who are upcoming and have less than 300 followers.
3. Create 10 questions for the bloggers you tagged.
4. Let the lucky bloggers know you gave them the award.

My questions are:
1) What is the one beauty product you swear by?
2) What do you see trending in the world of fashion this year?
3) What is your favorite hobby?
4) What do you think is the most important aspect of blogging?
5) Who is your greatest inspiration?
6) Which would you prefer- Minimal or over-the-top dressing up?
7) What is your current favorite song?
8) One movie you can watch forever?
9) Your definition of happiness?
10) One thing you believe you are really good at?


Have a nice day! :)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award.
    And, oh hey Psychology buddy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve it :)
      Psychology buddyyyy! :D Subject is awesome, isn't it? :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Neha.:)
    Even i like watching Dexter and like Psychology as one of my subjects and the faces purple eye pencil.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Niesha <3
      Hey we have so much in common! :D
      Btw, I like your pic! :)

      Delete
  3. loved reading your answers Neha :) <3
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg thankyou soo much for giving me this award neha....it really means a lot to me !!! and congratulations to you too !! and omg i am obsessed with grey's anatomy !!!!!! i can't get enough of george, meredith and izzy !! who's ur fav ?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve it Prayati.. I love reading your blog ^_^
      Thank you :D
      Haha.. Izzy is my favourite! Yours? :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my post =)
Please do leave your valuable feedback and comments and don't forget to check back for a reply! =)