Tuesday 30 October 2012

Victoria's Secret Love Spell Mist Review

Hey beauties! :)
Today I will be reviewing a mist from one of my favorite brands - Victoria's Secret.
The mist is from the Secret Garden range. Since there are no VS stores in India as of now, it can be bought online and in a few hidden gem stores in your city if you're lucky ;). The cheapest price it can be bought online in Indian stores in 810 rupees but I purchased mine at 650 rupees thanks to a local store I found hidden in a corner of the city :). I bougt mine quite a while back and this was the bottle back then.



The new bottle it comes in now is in the picture below. But the fragrance is still the same.


About the product:
A Lavish, Lush Blend of Cherry Blossom, Peach, and White Jasmine and Infused with Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Calming Chamomile.

There are a lot of mixed responsees by people who own this product - many feel its too overpowering and targetted towards the younger generation while others are loyal toward the product from their teens till a much older age.


 
My view:
It comes with an easy open cap which I find very convienient. It is very travel friendly and easily fits into my handbag. The first thing I smell when I take a whiff of this mist is very sweet fruits. It reminds me of a fruit salad, only much much stronger in fragrance. The scent is too overpowering for me when I put it at first but it reduces in intensity within a few minutes and then I'm in a love spell ;)
It has a sweet fruity floral smell but with the fruity part dominating more. The fragrance lasts very long compared to all the other mists I own, which is a great thing. I do not feel any irritation after spraying it on, instead its more of an uplifting scent. I also got a lot of compliments  after putting it on and going out with friends ;)
But since this is a very strong scent, it is better using it for a night out with friends rather than at college or work.
 
Pros:
*Smells divine if you love fruity fragrances
*Packaging  is cute
*Lasts very long
 
Cons:
*Might be too overwhelming for many
*Very strong scent so not recommended for those with sensitive noses
*The sweetness might be liked only by younger people
 
Yay or Nay recommend?
Yay for those like me who love fruity fragrances... even if its way too fruity
 
Overall Rating:
★★★★☆
(Since it is very strong, it sometimes gives me a headache)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post =)
Please do leave your valuable feedback and comments and don't forget to check back for a reply! =)